Visual Media - Costs & Funding
Seattle Central College makes it easy to complete your education. With comparatively low tuition costs and plenty of financial aid resources, your associate degree in Visual Media is right at your fingertips. The estimated costs for this program include:
- Photo ID Card (one–time fee)
- Student Activity Fee (per quarter)
- Transportation Management Fee (per quarter)
- Computer Lab Fee (per quarter)
- Universal Technology Fee (per quarter)
- Materials Fee (per year) $150
- Production Lab Supply Fee (per year): $250
- New Media Fee Fee (per quarter) $40
- Equipment Replacement/Repair Fee (per quarter): $50
- Student Materials (per quarter) $400–$500
- Supplies and/or equipment required to begin program (approx.) $4,000
A great value just got better for non-resident students! Seattle Central now offers an Out-of-State Tuition Waiver that significantly cuts tuition costs for qualifying students.
The Washington State Legislature sets tuition, which is subject to change. The Seattle Colleges District reserves the right to change any of its fees or charges without notice.
Students at Seattle Central College qualify for a number of federal grants and loans. Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Loan (FAFSA) today to learn more about what opportunities may be available to you. Learn more and apply for aid.
Workforce Services can provide additional funding for tuition, books, transportation and other fees to qualifying students enrolled in a career-focused program. Emergency financial assistance is also available. Find out more.
Want to explore other funding options including using Veterans' Benefits, scholarship opportunities and more? Learn more about ways to pay for college.